MU Revive Interest In Bayern’s Left Wonderkid

MU Revive Interest In Bayern’s Left Wonderkid

Manchester United are rumored to be trying to tease back their old target, Renato Sanches. The young midfielder Bayern Munchen was rated as a fit player to strengthen their midfield despite currently being in communication with AC Milan.

Bayern invested heavily when bringing Sanches in the summer of 2016 and then from Benfica. At that time the player who just stepped 18 years was valued 31 million Pounds Sterling. No wonder because he is considered the future star of the Portuguese national team.

Unfortunately his career at the Allianz Arena not seheboh transfer price. Sanches recorded only play six matches as a starter in the Bundesliga 2016/2017 season ago. In the arena DFB Pokal which incidentally is the right place to get any additional play minutes Sanches only play twice even though Bayern get to the final.

Just playing 618 minutes on the pitch is definitely not a good thing for the continuation of Sanches’ future. In the next season his luck is also not necessarily improved because Die Roten has brought in a new midfielder Corentin Tolisso.

With the current situation Sanches called to have awakened MU’s desire to approach him. According to The Sun, after failing to compete with Bayern last year Red Manchester are ready to cast a bid for anchor teenager this one. Moreover, he is one of the players who admired coach Jose Mourinho.

But the Red Devils got a tough competition from Milan for Sanches. Golden Boy award winning 2016 is confirmed to have contact with the Rossoneri who was keen to remodel the squad.

“Renato is a player who needs flying hours. If we feel unable to provide it then lending or a permanent sale could be an option, “said Karl-Heinz Rummenigge as CEO of Bayern.

“I can be sure if AC Milan is connected with us, but I feel if they will not willingly undertake the cost we want,” he added.

For the problem of budget transfer MU is definitely not lost to Milan. Interesting to look at the duel between The Red Devils counter Il Diavolo Rosso for Sanches this summer. (Give Me Sport)

Atep Sebut Game Persib Vs Persija Battle of Self-Esteem

Atep Sebut Game Persib Vs Persija Battle of Self-Esteem

Great match between Persib Bandung counter Persija Jakarta will dihelat Saturday (22/7/2017) at the Gelora Bandung Stadium of Fire (GBLA) Agen Bola Online. For captain Persib, Atep, the game continued Liga 1 later won.

Therefore, the three points will “lift the chin” Persib who is now slumped. In addition, the game will be a duel of self-esteem.

“We know the competition is not just in the field but off the pitch between the less harmonious supporters, that’s what makes the game hot in my opinion,” said Atep, Friday (21/07/2017).

“And for us, the opponents of Persija fight the pride because we know defeat against persija like it runs out all If winning against Persija will be good for us,” he added.

Atep aware, victory targets will not be easy to achieve. Moreover, the Kemayoran Tiger is in a stable condition.

In 10 games, Ismed Sofyan and his friends never collapsed. Atep also admitted about the solidity of the opposing team.

“The match is quite heavy because we are facing Persija and we also know Persija more good, but I am sure we also want to rise, that our capital,” said the owner of the number 7 backs.

Given the importance of the game, Atep promised to perform all-out. Withdrawal coach Djadjang Nurdjaman, Atep continued, did not make the team’s compactness plummeted.

“Despite being abandoned by our coaches, we have also experienced this when PSM Makassar opponent is also a good moment for us to rise, let alone opponents Persija.This is a bout of self-esteem, so I think we should be all out,” he said.

Persib Will Appeal Related Appeal Rp 110 Million

Persib Will Appeal Related Appeal Rp 110 Million

Persib Bandung get sanctions in the form of a fine of Rp 110 million. The decision was given by Discipline Commission (Komdis) PSSI due to bad behavior of bobotoh person at Ratu Pamelingan Stadium, Pamekasan, July 9, 2017, when Maung Bandung faced Madura United.

Reported by Persib page, in the letter numbered 044 / LI / SK / KD-PSSI / VII / 2017, explained that in the away game bobotoh found lit cigarettes and smoke bombs that could endanger players, match devices, and the audience itself.

Responding to these sanctions, media officer Persib Irfan Suryadireja said, the management of PT Persib Bandung Dignity (PBB) will make an appeal. The reason, the management can make an appeal in accordance with Article 118 Code Discipline PSSI.

“He said the case in Madura, when there is a person bobotoh lit flare and smoke bomb, but I have not read komdisnya letter that we will appeal,” said Irfan, Wednesday (19/07/2017).

“The penalty is Rp 110 million but we will appeal, because if Rp 110 million we appeal, if not wrong can appeal it above Rp50 million,” he said.

Sanction obtained Maung Bandung team is not the first. Previously, Persib had to get a fine sanction for bad behavior bobotoh elements in the stadium.

Against Dortmund, Try the New Strength of AC Milan

Against Dortmund, Try the New Strength of AC Milan

AC Milan ready to try out their new strength. Today, the elite Italian club is scheduled to duel opponent Borussia Dortmud in the preseason event International Champions Cup (ICC) 2017 Bandar Judi Sbobet. This game will be held at the Stadium Tianhe, Guangzhou, China.

AC Milan made a massive reinforcement along the summer transfer window 2017. The I Rossoneri ranks to bring in new players in every line.

Young players like Andre Silva, Franck Kessie and Andrea Conti, as well as experienced names like Leonardo Bonucci and Lucas Biglia landed at Milanello before the pre-season tour began. The situation makes AC Milan coach, Vincenzo Montella, have time to unite the old and new players.

The 2017 ICC tournament will be used by Montella to integrate old and new players. In addition, the 43-year coach also can test the ability of the new penggawa.

That’s because Il Diavolo Rosso should start the season faster than their rivals. AC Milan have the obligation to follow Europa League qualification.

On the other hand, opponents AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund has a similar agenda. Die Borussen has a new coach, Peter Bosz, as a replacement for Thomas Tuchel who resigned at the end of the 2016-2017 season.

Several new players also landed joining the Black-Yellow squad. Turkish central defender, Omer Toprak, was bought from Bayer Leverkusen. In addition, two future German players, Mahmoud Dahoud and Maximilian Phillip, also joined Borussia Dortmund.

Adaptation of Peter Bosz

Peter Bosz (Ajax Amsterdam)
Peter Bosz sarcastically Jose Mourinho is always complaining about the game schedule.
For Borussia Dortmund, the 2017 ICC tournament is a place to adapt to Peter Bosz’s strategy. Die Borusen usually comes with a 4-2-3-1 formation, while Bosz is identical with the 4-3-3 grip.

AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund have six times met in all competitions. Of these, I Rossoneri won three times, one game ended in a draw, and Die Borussen won two wins.

Player’s prediction:

AC Milan: Gianluigi Donnarumma; Andrea Conti, Alessio Romagnoli, Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez; Franck Kessie, Riccardo Montolivo; Suso, Hakan Calhanoglu, Fabio Borini; Andre Silva.

Coach: Vincenzo Montella (Italy)

Borussia Dortmund: Roman Burki; Lukasz Piszczek, Omer Toprak, Marc Bartra, Marcel Schmelzer; Christian Pulisic, Nuri Sahin, Shinji Kagawa; Andre Schurrle, Piere-Emerick Aubameyang, Mario Gotze.

Coach: Peter Bosz (Netherlands)

Meeting Statistics

Head to Head:
26/02/1958 AC Milan 4-1 Borussia Dortmund (Champions Cup)
04/04/2002 Borussia Dortmund 4-0 AC Milan (UEFA Cup)
11/04/2002 AC Milan 3-1 Borussia Dortmund (UEFA Cup)
11/12/2002 Borussia Dortmund 0-1 AC Milan (Champions League)
18/03/2003 AC Milan 0-1 Borussia Dortmund (Champions League)

AC Milan’s last five matches:
08/05/2017 AC Milan 1-4 AS Roma (Serie A)
14/05/2017 Atalanta 1-1 AC Milan (Serie A)
21/05/2017 AC Milan 3-0 Bologna (Serie A)
28/05/2017 Cagliari 2-1 AC Milan (Serie A)
11/07/2017 Lugano 0-4 AC Milan (Trials)

The last five Borussia Dortmund matches:
13/05/2017 Augsburg 1-1 Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga)
20/05/2017 Borussia Dortmund 4-3 Werder Bremen (Bundesliga)
27/05/2017 Eintrach Frankfurt 1-2 Borussia Dortmund (DFB Pokal)
11/07/2017 RW Essen 3-2 Borussia Dortmund (Trial)
15/07/2017 Urawa Red Diamond 2-3 Borussia Dortmund (Trial)

Bucchi: Defrel Opportunity to Leave Sassuolo

Bucchi: Defrel Opportunity to Leave Sassuolo

Coach Cristian Bucchi insists the only player who can leave Sassuolo is Gregoire Defrel, who will join Roma.

According to various sources, an agreement has been reached for Defrel to arrive in the capital with a transfer value of 20 million euros plus a bonus.

“It’s no use to deny that Defrel is one player who can go,” Bucchi told the media.

“In fact, I think he is the only big name that Sassuolo can leave in the summer of this year, where the others remain here.

“We will evaluate Domenico Berardi after he returned from vacation, but I hope he still survives with this team.

“Besides Defrel, whoever is discussing the situation with the club, we can handle that.”

Lacazette Proudly Equated With Wright

Lacazette Proudly Equated With Wright

Arsenal’s new recruit, Alexandre Lacazette has stated that he is honored to be equated with Ian Wright which is the football legend of the Gunners Agen Resmi Sbobet.

Where, during the active playing football 53-year-old man was recorded had scored 185 goals from 1991 to 1998. Interestingly, while still based in Highbury able to give the English League title in the 1997-1998 competition.

As well as dedicate the FA Cup trophy twice, League Cup once and UEFA Cup Winners once. Where each in different year. So with the note that Wrighty earned the nickname as a dangerous goal machine.

Even some other clubs also had time to use his services such as West Ham United, Nottingham Forest, Celtic and also Burnley. During the play on different teams the legend of his goal record is also still satisfactory.

Meanwhile, Lacazette, who is the original player of the Lyon academy when playing in the main squad since 2009-2010 until last season taps every season continues to increase, where last season’s most by scoring 28 goals in the competition Ligue 1 and Laca also has given important trophy For Les Gones like Coupe de France and Super Cup.

With that note then the circles especially the fans feel the 26-year-old player was worth equated with a Wright.

“I know about Ian Wright very well,” said Alexandre Lacazette on the club’s official website.

“I’ve never seen him play, but if I was compared with him then this is a great thing.

“If I have a career where fans think I like Ian Wright do then I would be very happy.

“I have arrived at a very special club. Where the meruakan a good club that is also very well organized.

“With the other players in the team, there will be a very high level so that a great chance for me to improve.”

Meanwhile, the striker in bring from the French club is between 52 to 60 Million Pounds and get a long-term contract.

Choose Manchester United or Eibar, Neymar?

Choose Manchester United or Eibar, Neymar?

Barcelona star, Neymar, opens the opportunity to move to Eibar, which is only a middle-division occupant of the Division Primera La Liga, Spanish League’s first caste, 2016-2017 season.

Recognition was ejected from the mouth of Neymar while attending Five Soccer Tournament in Brazil, Monday (10/07/2017).

Initially, Neymar get questions about his future for the long term, whether to continue to survive in Barcelona or not.

“Who knows the future? I feel very happy right now, but anything can happen,” Neymar said.

Then, the Brazilian star was asked for comments related to the possibility of joining Manchester United.

Neymar replied, “Yes or Eibar.”

The last narrative of Neymar is somewhat doubtful about his seriousness. Because, Eibar certainly can not be compared with Barcelona.

The Basque side were only ranked 10th in the final of the Spanish league last season. Spanning 36 points with Barcelona in second place.
The interest of Manchester United has been proven. It was leveled Wagner Ribeiro as agent Neymar in September 2016.

Reported by the European media, Manchester United had sent a bid worth 190 million euros (about Rp 2.9 trillion) last year.

Barcelona Release French Defender to Sporting CP

Barcelona Release French Defender to Sporting CP
Barcelona officially broke the contract Jeremy Mathieu is known to often score an own goal, counting as of Friday (7/7/2017) Bandar Judi Online.

Mathieu is actually still bound by a four-year contract since imported from Valencia in mid-2017. He became the first recruitment era of Luis Enrique coach at that time.

Performance is considered to decrease so that only get a quota of 1,145 minutes to appear in various events last season.

Another drop indicator is slipping into the goal itself. The French defender has done so three times or carve out the worst record in Barcelona in the last three years.

Inevitably, both parties took the “divorce” option a year earlier than expected.

“Barcelona hopes that Mathieu will get his fortune in the next professional step,” the club statement said.

After parting from Barcelona, ​​Mathieu immediately decided to join Sporting Clube de Portugal. He got a two-year contract there.

The first club in Cristiano Ronaldo’s career, also slipped a figure of 60 million euros as a release clause in cooperation with Mathieu.

Only, Marca reported, 33-year-old player was not directly involved in the test match because Sporting did not want to take risks.

Inter Milan Will Release Chile Midfielder to Turkish Club

Inter Milan Will Release Chile Midfielder to Turkish Club
The Turkish club, Trabzonspor, has an agreement with Inter Milan to get Chilean defensive midfielder Gary Medel. President Trabzonspor, Muharrem Usta, claims his side have received the blessing of Inter Milan.

29-year-old midfielder was not included in the list of Inter Milan game coach, Luciano Spalletti. In fact, Medel is the best defensive midfielder who owned the Nerazzurri last season.

Medel is a player who is able to read the opponent’s attack well. He was able to do 83 clearances, 40 intercept, and 8 blocks to break the game of the opposing team.

The former Cardiff City player actually got an offer to play in Argentina with Boca Juniors. But the deal never happened because the transfer price is not according to Inter Milan’s request.

However, the Nerazzurri are now willing to release Medel because of interest from the offer from Trabzonspor. All they have to do is convince Medel to play in Turkey.

“We have reached an agreement with Inter Milan on the transfer of Gary Medel We have started negotiations with his agent,” said Usta, quoted by Sportx.

“All the affairs with Inter Milan are done, and if Medel does not intend, we already have two alternatives,” he asserted.

Ex Liverpool defender admitted to join Barcelona

Former Liverpool defender FC, Ryan McLaughlin, created a furore in social media because pretended to be recruited by FC Barcelona Agen Resmi Sbobet.

On Sunday (2/7/2017), Ryan McLaughlin uploaded a photo of himself on Twitter who was holding the latest jersey Barcelona. The image is set in Camp Nou, the Catalan giants’ cage.

“A new round Thank you for the message from everyone who is enthusiastic because I started the journey with a big team like Barcelona,” chimes in McLaughlin.

Netizens, especially the follower of McLaughlin, then felt shocked. Some of them believe that the 22-year-old player was officially joined the Blaugrana.

View image on Twitter
Follow
Ryan McLaughlin ✔ @ RyanMcL2
New chapter. Thanks for the messages everyone buzzing to get started at such a big club like Barcelona. Honored 🙌🏻 #viscabarca #gracias
1:07 AM – 2 Jul 2017
1,206 1,206 Retweets 3,166 3,166 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
In fact, McLaughlin did not really move closer to Ernesto Valverde’s squad. He visited the Barcelona headquarters for vacation.

McLaughlin is currently an Oldham Athletic player who competes in League One, the third layer in the English football pyramid.

Before landing at Oldham, McLaughlin forge science at Liverpool’s football academy. He joined since 2011 or when he was 16 years old.

McLaughlin’s career with The Reds is far from satisfactory. He was not given a chance at all to appear together with the first team.

McLaughlin was loaned to Barnsley, Aberdeen, and eventually moved permanently to Oldham.